Thursday, November 19, 2009

The very strangest thing just happened...I think I posted my blog to the blog of a friend of mine.

Anyway, I was talking about eating potato chips -- how the crunch of chewing potato chips makes such a noise in your head. Is it a welcoming noise, or is it just LOUD?

Once I finished chewing (a bite) I realized how quiet things were. I'm the only one awake in the house right now, and I like that sense of quiet...yet knowing that I'm not alone.

Yet, when I "test" one more chew of chips and realize just how LOUD they are in my head, I wonder "Do I really want these?" The answer is, YES! I always welcome the sound of potato chips in my head. They taste good. They make me happy. And, (sorry) I like picking them out of my teeth.

How do you feel about loud food? Is there a food other than potato chips that 'SCREAMS' in your head? How does it make you feel? Why do you eat it?

I'm gonna have one more potato chip and call this one finished. My love to all...XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment